Mission By learning language using G2L tools, we expect our children acquire certain level of proficiency with which they can connect with their roots in India in the context of culture and values.
Goal is to provide technology based, kids friendly Telugu language learning for children of all ages.
1. Around 60 plus skills in Telugu language
2. Tracing Telugu letters on tab screen where accuracy of strokes of letters is monitored.
3. Spelling bee activity
4. Type and trace your own words using user friendly custom keyboard.
5. Audio support throughout the tool.
6. Language is also taught using fables and small poems as vehicles.
7. Test the skills with the help of questions and provide reports to track progress.
Note: Requires Wi-fi or data connection and not a stand-alone app.
Our promise is that we will continue to make this app better for you by adding more features and content with the help of our professional and passionate team and with help of your valuable feedback.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Mathrubhasha is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Mathrubhasha (version 1.0) has a file size of 21.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.